... when you dress up flannel.

It was raining on Friday so I was forced to attempt an indoor photo-shoot.






top - Forever 21
vest - Wet Seal
jeans - Ross
shoes - Steve Madden

I had been wanting to wear this flannel shirt that a friend had abandoned
at my house some months back. I figured since it was missing a couple of
buttons I should probably wear it with a vest over -- and thought this olive
vest would match nicely. Paired with the distressed jeans, the look is pretty
casual --- but add some shiny/colorful accessories and a pair of peep-toe
wedge booties and the fancy lumber jack look is complete.
See more pics here and let me know what you think of the set
below! <3

Fancy Flannel





Comments

Mary-Grace said…
If you are interested send me through email a min of 3 pics and a max of 6 pics of your looks And i will need a small bio.and your urls

brooklyngraceblog@gmail.com

if you have any Questions feel free!
best
love for the open toe wedges

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

Popular Posts